| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pirai in September is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Pirai September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Pirai, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Pirai:
- Vicosa, Brazil - 235.8 kms (146.6 miles) NNE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 154.4 kms (96 miles) N
- Cataguases, Brazil - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) NNE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NNE
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ENE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) NE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 28.9 kms (18 miles) SE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) ESE
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) ESE